USB Digital I/O
Module (USB I/O 24R)
Ethernet I/O, USB I/O 제품의 세계적인 Maker, 호주의
Elexol Pty Ltd 사의
The USBIO24 R is the ROHS
Compliant version of our previous USB I/O 24 range. The USB I/O 24 R is a
low-cost integrated module for the input and/or output of digital signals from a
computer system by connection to the USB port. The modules I/O Port pin out
and firmware are compatible with the previous versions of the USB I/O24 modules.
The module features 24 5V level signal lines
individually programmable as input or output. As the module connects to the
USB port, multiple modules can be connected to a single PC by the use of a USB
hub or hubs. Each module features a serial number and the PC can identify each
module uniquely allowing for multiple modules to be connected for a single
application. The outputs of the module are able to source or sink up to 30mA
per I/O, up to a maximum 50mA per port, to allow for direct connection to a
variety of devices.
- 24 independently programmable Input / Output Pins Grouped
into 3 ports.
- Single module High-Speed Digital Input / Output solution.
- Integrated Type-B USB Connector.
- On-board unique serial number and custom programmable FLASH
- Both USB Enumeration information and Microcontroller can be
re-programmed to suit customer needs.
- Module powered by the USB from the PC or by an external power
- Virtual COM Port driver allows access as a regular serial
- Optional DLL based driver available.
- Easy to program using popular development languages C, Basic,
Delphi, VB, etc.
- Simple command set for easy control of ports and data
- Home or Industrial Automation
- Digital Input and Output from any computer via USB
- Remote Data Acquisition and/or Alarm Monitoring
- PC Controlled Machines and Distributed Machine I/O
- Remote Lighting / Power control and/or monitoring
Data Sheets and Utility